IAPT is pleased to present these upcoming Play Therapy Trainings! Check back for more info on later trainings.
APT Approved Provider #07-195
Approved Provider status is granted by the Association for Play Therapy; this allows registrants to earn credit at IAPT programs towards their Registered Play Therapist or Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor credentials.
Upcoming IAPT Workshops
Follow the links below for more information on upcoming trainings from IAPT.
- Using Play to Build and Heal Lost and Wounded Attachments (In-Person)
- Two-day workshop: August 11th-12th (Thursday & Friday)
- Presented by Kate Haberman & Holly van Gulden
- Location: Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- More information and registration here
- Working with the Courts as a Play Therapist (In-Person)
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Presented by Kate Haberman, LISW, MFT, RPT-S
- Location in Des Moines area TBD
- Registration opening soon
2023 Spring One-Day Conference
Friday, April 21st in Council Bluffs
IAPT is excited to promote our annual spring one-day conference to provide you even more learning opportunities.